There is this common misconception that decorating your apartment has to be a costly affair. If you have read my 5 Tips For Decorating Your First Rental Apartment you will see that your house can soon become your favourite place to be with a little DIY and retail therapy. I love mixing and matching styles to create something unique and fun, which is why I am obsessed with the Collectic style. For this look I put together some decor pieces I found while trawling my favourite decor sites, here I have mixed my always favourite Scandinavian style with some Hollywood Glam pieces.
Feast your eyes on this totally cool Scandinavian Glam decor collage, each item can be bought for under R400! I will be doing many more of these beautiful decor collages so comment down below if you have a specific colour scheme or style in mind. The next decor collage might just be what you’re looking for!
For more information on the product just click on the name of the item below:
- Agave In Rib Slate Pot Plant – Large – R179,99 – Artificial plants are perfect if you are not born with “green fingers”. Like me!
- Glass Vase Black – Tall – R129 – Cluster with vases of different sizes to create an impact.
- Glass Vase Black – Short – R129 – Pair with Tall Glass Vase, playing with heights is very important and creates interest when styling.
- Sophie Lips Artwork with Black Frame A3 – R377 – Perfect for those boring blank walls, it can also be leaned up against a wall.
- Bunson Table Lamp (bulb sold separately) – R395 – My favourite and so well priced, this lamp will instantly add an element of modern glam to your space.
- Firewood Pillar Candles – From R85 – Scented candles… perfect for adding a romantic mood, need I say more!
- Round Mirror Gold – Sunburst – R299 – 30cm DIA. – Can look beautiful in a cluster of 3, very impactful!
- Palms 2 Artwork – R119 – Bring colour into your space with affordable wall art, match it up with your scatter cushions like I did here!
- Clear Glass Box – Gold – R149 – Perfect for keeping your table top organised, oh so glamourous!
- 4 Pack Cone Shaped Candles – R129 – And more candles, pair it with this gorgeous candlestick and you’re good to go.
- Tall Candlestick – R149 – A simple and clean design, a stunning modern take on this classic piece.
- Ica Vase Satin Gold – Large – R295 – Use it as is or add some long stem flowers or leaves. For a minimalist look you could add a Delicious monster leaf to the display. Oh so Scandi!
- Round Mirror Gold – Hanging – R299 – 25cm DIA. – Obsessed with round mirrors at the moment, can be hung in a groupings of 2 or 3.
- Plaid Belly Basket – Small – R299 – Baskets are my favourite accessory, you can use it to store books, throws, scatters and can also be used to display plants.
- Jacquard Aura Runner – R399,99 – 2m x 70cm – I have one very similar in my kitchen at home, this is a real steal! Best part is you can just pop it into the washing machine when needed.
- Resin Cat Statue – Small – R69,99 – Adding details of brass or copper immediately makes a space look expensive, think of it as statement jewellery but for your home.
- Everyday Potted Cactus – R59,99 – There are quite a selection of artificial plants online in the same price range, I just selected this one as an example.
- Oak Photo Frame – Small – R245 – I love this simple photo frame in oak, mixing in natural materials softens up the space.
- Diamond Scatter Cushion Cover – R99 (you can buy scatter inners here) – Loving this geometric scatter perfect for adding pattern and layers to your space.
- Magical Cushion – Colour Dawn – R249 – This gorgeous soft pink scatter is just divine, I want it for myself! Contrast it with a geometric scatter for an interesting look.